Isaiah 46:8 - 13

Place God First Always, Why He’s God!

Isaiah 46:8 - 13

8“Remember this, keep it in mind,

take it to heart, you rebels.

9Remember the former things, those of long ago;

I am God, and there is no other;

I am God, and there is none like me.

10I make known the end from the beginning,

from ancient times, what is still to come.

I say, ‘My purpose will stand,

and I will do all that I please.’

11From the east I summon a bird of prey;

from a far-off land, a man to fulfill my purpose.

What I have said, that I will bring about;

what I have planned, that I will do.

12Listen to me, you stubborn-hearted,

you who are now far from my righteousness.

13I am bringing my righteousness near,

it is not far away;

and my salvation will not be delayed.

I will grant salvation to Zion,

my splendor to Israel.

Comments